Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunday Lunch

Ullo! About 2 hours or so on this, just doodling, becoming more and more hungry :) Really wish I could stumble across this in a forest...



In other news, Crysis 2 was leaked online, oh no!! Hopefully the majority of people will still buy the game. Guh, these people have no shame...
Also, I finished Metal Gear Solid 4! Went out with a bit of a whimper, I gotta say. All the Shadow Moses stuff was excellent, brought a tear to my eye! But yeesh, the ending went on forever. Was hoping for something a little more dramatic/grander for Solid Snake. Now on to Dead Space 2!
Cheers!

7 comments:

  1. Great image, I love the colour pallete!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I felt in a cheerful mood, wanted something happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the atmosphere in this piece is arresting! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the lighting on this piece, fantastic work all around.

    Saw that Killzone 3 also leaked, very obnoxious. Still looking forward to both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Freckles :)
    And thank you Jorge! Yeah, people are only runing the games industry for themselves, is so frustrating. But yep, am getting Killzone 3 day 1!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice sense of light in this one! And you can NEVER go wrong when dinosaurs are involved...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Aidan, and I totally agree!

    ReplyDelete