Saturday, April 14, 2012

Fez sketch and some roughs for LOTR

Hiya! In honour of the release of Fez (which I have excitedly kept my eyes on for years now!), I did a 15 minute sketch of the cute little Gomez :)



And in case anyone was interested in seeing the initial roughs for some of the LOTR cards I did, here's a side by side comparison. As you can see, the rough just gives the art director the jist of it all (lighting, composition).




This rough I drew with a tablet (I was contracting at the time and my Cintiq was at work). My tablet skills are extremely rusty now ;)


Am right near the end of Mass Effect 3, so I'm told! Good good....cos it's Fez time!
Bai!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing some of the process with us! This comes from a player of the LOTR card game. Please share any other work you do for the game with us, it's beautiful.
    Cheers, Matthew Elias

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Matthew, I'm glad you like and enjoy the LOTR card game! Certainly is a lot of fun to draw for :)

    ReplyDelete