Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Winter, plus a monster!

Hiya! It's been  a little while :) Various trips (like New York comic con, WOW!), plus games means I've been a little slack of late -_- With the change of seasons, my fave being autumn, I created this pic for my love of autumn trees! I also took  a trip to the ski resort Whistler last weekend, which may have influenced me just a tiiiiiny bit, heheh!



I also did a speedy pic last week, totally forgot about it, so here it is: please do not feed the snake demons!


Just finished The Walking Dead ep 4, but without spoiling it I bloody knew that was gonna happen! I shall remain cryptic. Very excited for Assassin's Creed 3 next week. C'mon c'mon c'mon!
Bai!

1 comment:

  1. Loving the colours and atmosphere on these, especially the second one!

    ReplyDelete