Saturday, August 29, 2009

Back from Australia!

Hullo!

Sorry for the delay in updates, I've been in Australia the past few weeks :) It was 'winter' over there, and I loved every second of it!
Updates are a dinosaur! I'm thinking of doing an animatic of a koala versus a dinosaur, but we shall see...I've also been doing a few concepts for a game called Multivaders, the demo of which should be out next week (hopefully I can post some concepts soon!). So, here was the original dinosaur sketch:


Then the coloured and messed around with version:


I do have the full coloured version if anyone would like to see :)
And 2 holiday snaps from Australia! The second is on the southern Great Ocean Road, at the 12 Apostles (though is more like 7 now).



More updates soon! :)

4 comments:

  1. awesome dinosaurs! and i love that last pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dennis :D My Australia pictures are all shared at work, if you wanna see more stuff like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it! The sound of the waves was unbelievably loud there. The sun setting really created a fantastic mood there, would give a whole bottle of Baileys to be back there ;)

    ReplyDelete