Sunday, April 28, 2013

Mech tortoise!

Hiya! Felt a weird inspiration to draw  a mech tortoise, as you can see below. It has stages to power up its main laser cannon (which in  a game, would warn the player!). I like to think that its side cannons are possibly only for show, and emit smoke, but never actually fire ;) Mech tortoise would take a while on the battlefield, but he has huge HP!



Also went through a short span of drawing my clothes each day, before realizing that seeing as I bike to work everyday, I never really wear much fancy stuff!


I'm still playing Fire Emblem: Awakening. I actually let a character die the other night (a tough male mage), as I really cannot keep restarting after playing a battle for over an hour...Never gonna finish it! Animal Crossing: A New Leaf has been pre-ordered, am counting down the days :D
Bai!

No comments:

Post a Comment