Monday, December 13, 2010

Line art and Warface!

Hiya! Busy times, hope everyone's enjoying the christmas build up :) I can't seem to find time to sit down and actually do a 'full' pic, so here are some line drawings.
This was a lunchtime drawings, of an English snake chav.



Still feeling christmassy, I drew this mutated Santa. After starting to colour it though, I realised it was a bit harsh, and felt sorry for Santa. (There may or may not be body parts in the bag).


Here's part of the colouring I did, and then stopped when I realised I was never going to finish it ;)





In other news: Here's Crytek's new game, Warface, which will be a free to play online FPS :) Asian market only for now, but here's hoping! I did some work on it, which maybe one day I can show.



Am working hard to finish Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood before returning to England, and am still battling with Dragon Quest IX (...level 38).
Tschussy!

No comments:

Post a Comment