Monday, August 20, 2012

Horn initial concepts

Ullo! Last year I was asked to provide initial concepts for the game Horn recently released by Phosphor Games (the main character was yet to be designed.) Def a bit of a Shadow of the Colossus vibe going on :)





I went through many versions and takes on the creatures for the game, seen in the following sets of thumbs!




Outside of this, played through Dear Esther - what a strange game! Pretty gorgeous though - I've always wanted a game by a bleak, stormy coast ;) And ow I'm playing Super Metroid for the SNES as I've *gasp* never played it before! Old games are hard.
Bai!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Trudi.
    whenever I have a sneak peak at your work, you amaze me with your progress.
    keep up the good work.
    Michael'Emil'

    ReplyDelete