Friday, August 31, 2012

The Hobbit cards

Hi hi! I did some work Fantasy Flight Games for The Hobbit: Over Hill and Under Hill. I'm not sure how many of my pics have been released for it, but I know for sure the 2 below are out :) These were drawn last October/November listening to Florence and the Machine on loop!



Still playing through Super Metroid - love the bossfights :D Pretty creepy! Am losing all my wisdom teeth tomorrow - somehow I have 5. Not looking forward to it, hope I'm not a big baby! BUT the clinic has a huge robot in the foyer, yes!
Bai for now!

2 comments:

  1. Hey..Great Artwork! But Ehhh...Card Game? Lord of the Rings???? Where ?!? Never heard from it before..! I love LOTR! ..I have to search for it!! Arrrrg...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!
    Fantasy Flight Games make it! Check out here:
    http://fantasyflightgames.com/edge_npm.asp?eidm=136

    ReplyDelete